Friday, May 13, 2011

Summer?


I know it isn't summer yet, but the weather here in Georgia can be deceptive and lead a fella to think that it is.  We keep hitting in the 90s and I can't help but wonder where our spring went.  How does a guy miss something as obvious as a whole season, or did I?  I kid of course I believe it is still the midwest coming out in me.  Where I'm from we truly have four distinct seasons.  At any rate, I don't want you to get me wrong and think I'm complaining.  I love the warmer days more so than the colder ones, but come on Georgia give me at least a few more days in the milder clime.  I did want to share with you all a couple of pictures.  One was this beautiful sky that snuck up on us the other evening.  

The picture doesn't do it complete justice, the colors were so much more vivid in person.  


Also below are some pictures to prove I am not the only one who wished the sun would ebb a bit.
All of the horses huddled up in the barn by the fan.




This is our youngest, her name is Pretty Girl, I suspect you can imagine why.

No comments:

Post a Comment